Geetle, Giggles, and I are going to run around town tomorrow while BAGM and Pookie go on their own adventure. Geetle is ready for a big day of fun. She had BAGM help her make a list of the activities Geetle is planning on doing. BAGM spelled the words out loud and Geetle wrote the list.
For those of you that might need a translation:
- Glasses (we are going to pop in and get mine and Geetle’s glasses adjusted. We are both very excited)
- Birthday Treat (their birthday is on Jan 31st. She wants to pick up the treats for her class tomorrow. I’m thinking something non-perishable)
- Golf (Glow in the dark put-putt at our mall – in fact the rest of the list takes place at the mall)
- Fountain (You have to throw some money into the fountain at the mall)
- Disney (The famous Disney Store of course)
- Playground (I love the trend of putting the play areas inside the mall)
- Trains (the Barnes & Noble at the mall has a train set the kids love)
Sounds like we have a big day ahead of us. Geetle is very excited to show Giggles 4-7.
Both Pookie and Geetle have developed a recent obsession with practicing writing their letters which is something that is very fun to sun in the just under 5 crowd. In the last couple weeks, I’ve really noticed their confidence, speed, and hand position improve quite a bit. Pookie still hasn’t decided which hand he wants to use and the other day I caught him drawing squiggles with two hands working independently. It wasn’t pretty but it was funny to watch.