I’ve been doing a horrible job making time to read the blogs in my feed reader. I spent a few minutes today skimming through the parenting blogs I tracked and found a few things that I thought I’d share.
- There’s a post about autism and using artwork as a stim on Be A GoodMom.
- I love funny posts about potty training because they…we’ll they’re just funny.
- I’m on a big push to make sure parents of autistic kids get those kids out in the world. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one.
- Here is an interesting post about badness and teaching kids what that really means.
- I sometimes get annoyed with posts about recalls even though I’ve written a couple of them myself. They never seem to apply to anything that I’ve ever bought. Having said that, if everybody took the time to register the things they buy, there would be a little less need to talk about recalls.
- I’ve been meaning to write a post on my thoughts about gay marriage and all of the legal decisions being made out in California. Until I get around to it, here is another post on gay marriage.
So, I’m caught up on my parenting blogs. Now I need to catch up on the other blogs that I read sometime soon. Have you read anything good out on the internet that caught your attention recently.